Monday, May 25, 2009


2day sux like hell. Had to bring a whole lot of tings for the GOH training and it was fucking heavy. Then in sch got bac the mid year and class test chem paper. I PASSED BOTH!!! Adding both of them up, it was 73/100. WOAH!!! A2!!! COOL!!! Nvr mind dun care so much. PE leh, the mr vicknesh pump us until like some kind of a mad maggot. It wasnt normal pumping, we had to stay at the down part of the pumping position..... Call him go eat up his dick. Then recess had to find GOh ppl to ask bullshits.... Then after the dam roadrun briefing went down to find mey ying to ask bullshit.... EL was boooring and CL was worst. I juz passed all the papers except for the LC. I got only 2/20. Ya i know i very pro. WATEVER!!! Then went for GOH training. The weather 2day wasnt good, super duper whoper loper HOT!!! After training was super tired and trained bac to woodlands. Went home and few mins later, started argueing with my mother... Was so fucked up. I juz freakingly hated everyting except her and NCD now.... Juz wished i could fucked out of tis house and go and live in her house.

9:04 PM

Welcome!


Hi! My name is Aloysius Tan. Ppl usually call mi aloy...

It's Me


Currently studying in Evergreen Secondary School 3 Commitment... I can also be found in the periodic table. Aluminium(Al), Oxygen(O), Yitium(Y), Silicon(Si), Uranium(U), Sulfur(S). Status: Single CCA: NCDCC and I'm loving it

Taggy tag!

Rock and roll!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links


  • Nasya <3
  • 1 Respect
  • 2 Integrity
  • Adrain
  • Amirah
  • Bernice
  • Chi Yao
  • Elaine
  • Evgss Ncdcc
  • Fang Xin
  • Farah
  • Fiona
  • Hajar
  • Hwee Teng
  • Izzat
  • Izzatie
  • Jerq Horng
  • Jin Hui
  • My literature blog
  • Nadhirah
  • Nadia
  • Qi Xuan
  • Robin Lim
  • Shazwan
  • Si Dun
  • Wei Xuan
  • Wen Yan
  • Xin Hui
  • Yeo Yin

  • Memoirs


    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010

    count and count

    Credits

    Powered by: |x|
    Designed by: |x|
    Photohosting by: |x|
    Brushes by: |x|
    Image by: |x|