Thursday, June 11, 2009


Yesterday was the starting of the ATC camp...
Had to woke yp at ard 5.30...
And i was very anxious also...
I hav not done any high elements in my life b4, so very scred la....
Then couldnt sleep the whole nit!!! OMFG!!!
Only slept abt 2 and 1/2 hours!!!!
So superb sleepy when i reached there...
The camp is situated at changi coast adventure center.
I can tell its not a very nice feeling there...
Especially at nit... U will be hearing all the aeroplanes fly above u...
And most of them are superb loud as the airport is darn near to our campsite...
Headache la... almsot every plane fly past will wake up up de lor...
Bac to the beginning of the camp...
And the major go ard kill ppl...
Seriously, he look like a nerd...
And then start collecting valuables from us then split into groups and tent groups...
Ya tis i very fucked up...
Both of my groups has none of my EVGSS friends inside...(i mean the boys)
Then create group name and every other bullshit u can tink of...
Then high elements... DARN IT!!!
I dun wan break my record of not playing any high elements in my life...
But failed... They say must play at least 5 high elements to pass the camp...
And there are a total of 6...
Basically i played all of them... Found out tat they can all be darn fun... LOL
All were basically okay but the worst was abseiling la...
I 1st timer so i nt so sure and anyhow do... -.-
And i was totally not looking forward to rock climing at all...
I was so weak and tired sia... Later halfway faint ar!!!
So i was planning to juz go a bit up the red line and juz drop down...
In the end, rock climbing was the best... LOL O.O
I managed to go all the way up somehow... Haha
Then the easiest was zip line but it was kinda scary when standing on the thin platform...
While waiting for our turn, the instructor ask us wat rank... Juz replied normally...
But when we were queing up the intructor ask mi i wat rank and my other EVGSS friends too...
I replied "corporal sir"... Andhe went ard critisizing my other EVGSS friends y tat they were all coporals also buy couldnt answer like mi...
Ya and the zip line instructor also play with us when we standing on the platform...
We stand there he try pushing us down....
Lucky he nvr do at mi as i was very good... Muhahaha....
Then the rest fo the day was normal until the campfire...
It was rather sucky though...
Everybody was not co-operating at all.
ICs call us kip quiet but so many still talking sia...
I hate the attitude of the other cadets from other sch.... TOTALLY!
They are like so #%!@*& and they move so slow and complain so much!!!
And they kip on scolding vulgarities...
Then during the nit. I expect myself to sleep a lot...
But in the end... I slept like only 2 and 1/2 hours again only....

11:33 PM

Welcome!


Hi! My name is Aloysius Tan. Ppl usually call mi aloy...

It's Me


Currently studying in Evergreen Secondary School 3 Commitment... I can also be found in the periodic table. Aluminium(Al), Oxygen(O), Yitium(Y), Silicon(Si), Uranium(U), Sulfur(S). Status: Single CCA: NCDCC and I'm loving it

Taggy tag!

Rock and roll!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links


  • Nasya <3
  • 1 Respect
  • 2 Integrity
  • Adrain
  • Amirah
  • Bernice
  • Chi Yao
  • Elaine
  • Evgss Ncdcc
  • Fang Xin
  • Farah
  • Fiona
  • Hajar
  • Hwee Teng
  • Izzat
  • Izzatie
  • Jerq Horng
  • Jin Hui
  • My literature blog
  • Nadhirah
  • Nadia
  • Qi Xuan
  • Robin Lim
  • Shazwan
  • Si Dun
  • Wei Xuan
  • Wen Yan
  • Xin Hui
  • Yeo Yin

  • Memoirs


    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010

    count and count

    Credits

    Powered by: |x|
    Designed by: |x|
    Photohosting by: |x|
    Brushes by: |x|
    Image by: |x|