|
Tuesday, June 16, 20092day woke up late again... I tink after 12 pm ba... Then juz switched on the TV and watched for a while... Sweet sia, the timing was perfect. The moments i on, there was a documentary act the bermuda triangle. Interesting... There were more possibilities shown in this docu then the wiki page.... After tat docu, its was abt ancient tingys... I tot it would be boring but it turned out quite nice... It was abt how the chinese ruled the sea in the past with inventions of paper and ships... Interesting... And if ur wondering where i watched these, i got subscribe for the starhub tingy... Then juz lunched and then on com... Seriously, i got nothing to do when i on com but if i dun on com, it will be far worse... Juz hear music, watch movie trailers and and played crysis again... I must say, i nvr lose interest at one part of the whole game... Its so FUN!!!! The aliens juz float like blind birds ard u shooting u like a blind man shooting u!!! And the gauss rifle 2 shots kill them... And i realise my accuracy was dam good... LOL!!! But play a while kick out of game.... Sicked of this ting ady man!!! Graphics so lousy!!! I wan to buy a laptop for myself!!! I wan to hav a laptop with at least 2Ghz in it and hav GeForce 9800!!!! Omg!!! It will be so lovely!!! I nid those graphics very much as im gonna buy crysis 2 and 3 when they are out no matter wat! Anyway enough of tech... Then my sis tuition teacher came and i juz went to the bedroom and surf the net using my 5800. Then juz PSPed again until my sis tuition ended and went to buy dinner for mi and my sis... My parents both had to go a dinner with their company so ya we both alone and its very boring... And i kip telling myself to start on my sch hwks but i juz cant start!!! I hav no motivation at all... Then juz read A_____ blog and all her archives... I tink her GMT wrong... Her posts all all dam late at nit but got one post was in the afternoon but its was at nit! I cant do tat sia.... A_____ past also quite sad... :(:(:(:( And she also prefer to be single ady... Y?!?!?! Y?!?!?! She hasnt updated her blog for many days ady.... I feel so haiz, sianz diao la feeling... Suhairi told mi i nid to chill but how could I??? For the past few months, she hav been posting for every 1 to 3 days but tis getting a bit too long... Maybe she has gone on a holiday??? Or maybe her com spoil??? IDK! I juz feel so....................... And 2 it i tink im gonna sleep late again... Juz to c if A_____ will on com and be on9... I juz dun feel tat she is safe.... Its a very weird feeling.... I only wan A_____ now... Only A_____... Everytime a person on9 in msn, my eyes will immediately c the box at the bottom left corner... Hoping to c A_____ on9... But she hasnt yet... Im still waiting.... P.S. I watched a trailer 2day abt a movie called The Cove. I must say its was very interesting for mi! Its kinda like a documentary. And the movie is tat a group of ppl want to uncover a truth abt a cove in Japan. I find it very interesting... And the link to the trailer is: P.S.S I juz somehow wan to buy a enw earphone for myself... I like somehow wan a better one... I know my current sennheiser CX 300 is super good but i wan someting better? Someting like the sennheiser CX 500??? LOL! I got enough money currently to buy it too. But i will save it in casei nid to buy anyting for her when we are together... Current abt 350+.... Next month will reach 400+ ady!!! YAYS!!! P.S.S I spent abt 1 hour on tis single post ba i tink. Editin it abt 3 times ady... Tis should be the 3rd time... I juz hav so many tings to say and to express my feeling but i dun know how to... Im still waiting for A_____... Missing A_____... Wanting A_____...
9:57 PM |