|
Wednesday, June 17, 20092nd post of 2day!!! And i juz rememberd, the nit b4 yesterday nit when i was alone outside doing someting. I forgot wat i was doing but i msning with my phone, i heard some sounds. Ya weird sounds. WAIT! No msning, i was brushing teeth in the toilet when i heard sounds from the living room... Ya, i hav ady gotten over the phobia of ghosts??? But somehow it all came bac to mi... Nvr mind, i am a boy rit???!!!! So i went to investigate.... In the end, didnt managed to find or c anyting... LUCKILY NOT AR!!!! Then juz quickly went to sleep... Yesterday nit luckily nothing but i was in the study room so if c one, hopeless... Die die will die... But i hav ady created a plan!!!! Muhahahaha!!!! I will juz use my phone to call the house phone to wake everyone up then when my parents come out and TA DA!!!! LOLS!!! XD Anyway after the 1st post of 2day juz went to play half life again... Very bad graphics game but its weird u know??? A machine gun could kill the last boss but a rocket launcher and other powerful tings CANT!!!! WTH??? Nvr mind, then juz browsed thru nokia music and downloaded few more songs... My 5800 Comes With Music is getting superb useful to mi now ady!!!! Then after tat did house chores and PSPed again... Also did some sch hwks... Then until now use com again... Y isnt she on9??? Where has she gone to??? I realise im juz missing u too much, far too much... Juz where are u???? I will wait for u...... I juz love A_____ very much...
10:02 PM |