|
Monday, June 8, 20092day woke up at ard 1-2 as i slept at ard 3 last nits. I i juz dun feel like sleeping at all... I juz wan her, only her.... So i spent most of the time during those few hours hearing songs and waiting for her to post at her blog... Then finally went to sleep at ard 2.30... But still somehow cant sleep although i felt very sleepy... 2day when go buy lunch, and the uncle was taking the chilli out of the placstic bag to giv a cusstomer but he accidentally dropped it onto the floor and he also hit it so it flew to the other stall beside... Then he gav it to mi when i ordered.... Nvr mind i ady feel sick, juz not in the mood for anyting... Then juz lunched and computered all the way after lunch until abt 5++. Then started doing housework... Juz feel so sianz, im juz sick of everyting and everybody ady... I only wan her because i feel too deep in love with her ady... I feel so restless and juz wan her. I suspect im love sick??? Well must control it too... Feel like gg to the ATC camp and also dun feel like gg... And tis friday gg orchard with my mother!!! Finally!!! Im gonna buy a lot of tings for myself??? Haha, maybe... I only wan her now....
9:16 PM |