Tuesday, August 11, 2009


2day is tuesday!!!
So woke up 1 hour later than normal...
Went to sch myself...
Then 1st period was PE...
It was extremely terrible...
Tis few days/weeks, i still have low blood pressure...
The cause of it is still unknown...
So yeah didnt expect to run 2.4km run la...
Halfway thru everyting screw up...
Got stomachache, leg cramp, bladder suddenly full and felt dam giddy...
So yeah i might juz drop and nvr come up again...
Then after PE was maths...
Had a hard time going bac to the classroom...
Then yeah almsot everybody got out of the class...
I nvr do but teacher forgive mi la...
Phew........
Then literature teacher didnt came...
Recess was normal and english was also boring and normal...
So after english was the geography test...
I can say i wrote darn lots of craps...
I hope tat they are related...
Then after tat got a short break then math competition...
KNS!
All pri sch question come out but still so hard...
They really look down on us ady la!!! WTH... ~.~
So yeah these few days, i might juz drop down and nvr come up every again...
And yeah i push myself extremely hard during the 2.4km run ady...
I was like for rachel nichols! For rachel nichols!
But yeah still cant...
But it beats dying and not being able to c her anymore rit???
Hahas, i tink tats all...
I still cant find any ways to put any pics on my posts!!!
WTH!!!

10:38 PM

Welcome!


Hi! My name is Aloysius Tan. Ppl usually call mi aloy...

It's Me


Currently studying in Evergreen Secondary School 3 Commitment... I can also be found in the periodic table. Aluminium(Al), Oxygen(O), Yitium(Y), Silicon(Si), Uranium(U), Sulfur(S). Status: Single CCA: NCDCC and I'm loving it

Taggy tag!

Rock and roll!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links


  • Nasya <3
  • 1 Respect
  • 2 Integrity
  • Adrain
  • Amirah
  • Bernice
  • Chi Yao
  • Elaine
  • Evgss Ncdcc
  • Fang Xin
  • Farah
  • Fiona
  • Hajar
  • Hwee Teng
  • Izzat
  • Izzatie
  • Jerq Horng
  • Jin Hui
  • My literature blog
  • Nadhirah
  • Nadia
  • Qi Xuan
  • Robin Lim
  • Shazwan
  • Si Dun
  • Wei Xuan
  • Wen Yan
  • Xin Hui
  • Yeo Yin

  • Memoirs


    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010

    count and count

    Credits

    Powered by: |x|
    Designed by: |x|
    Photohosting by: |x|
    Brushes by: |x|
    Image by: |x|