|
Saturday, August 29, 2009On friday was so sianz... After sch went to eat but b4 tat, i skipped maths remedial... Cause nid to go for CCA by 1.15pm... But suddenly got stomachache so went to do big business then eat the off we go to HTA... The competition started late, in fact very late... I was only a reserve so juz sat down at one side during the whole ting... I also had to go up to the stage for a briefing in case i really nid to go up... I saw the mike! It was SHURE brand! I was like OMG. U shure tat it is shure brand?!?! Get it??? haha... Shure very ex leh... Wa lao, government sepdnt monery on tis type... -.- After competition we got the last postion... ( i was expecting tat) But i still got a prize although im a reserve! I got $40 sportlinks voucher... Top sch was ACS(I) followed by bowen secondary sch... ADC was good at history so all history questions were spammed by them... But, bowen spam more! especially on non-history stuffs... So y can bowen ppl press so fast??? Easy... U know kids? yeah. kids, some of them look like kids... immature kids... So kids usually can hav a special tingy and its called hyperactive... So when they are hyperactive, they do tings very panicly and fast and tats y they can spam so fast... Not tat im a soreloser here but i tink tats my theory is dam rit... Then nth much happened ady ba... 2day had a dream in my sleep... Was dreaming tat i recieved a SMS in my phone telling mi tat i can go bac to nokia to take my 5800 bac... And i was so happy in the dream... Soon i woke up cause my phone vibrating so i answered... Tis is the convo...: " other person-hello, may i speak to mr aloysius tan? (tis one i not so sure cause i juz woke up and i immediately answer the phone... mi-ya other person-ok u can now go to nokia to collect bac ur phone by 8pm 2day. mi-ok " I was like YEAH !!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I was so happy!!! I missed my phone so much... tat i actually dreamt of it!!! Nowaday my sixth sense is very strong but i shall not say most of them here... Then 3.40 went out of my house to collect bac my phone and i was late for my tuition again... Tke to nokia... Nehmeind... BUT, when i got bac my phone, i immediately left, not realising i dropped my wallet onto the floor... So i sped away and when i was abt to go down the escalator near popular, a woman called mi... I tot it was nadia or wat and she pulled my hand and gav mi bac my wallet... I was like OMG and said tks and i sped off... If i really lost it, i would hav lost $50 in it, a prada wallet, ez-link card and some more others... Must really thank tat kind soul... And she was rather fat too, so imagine! She ran all the way from the nokia shop to popular!! Pity her sia! Then went for tuition... After tuition went to sportlinks to c wat i can sue the $40 vouvher on... Nth... Maybe badminton racquet??? Idk...
11:34 PM |