Saturday, October 17, 2009


Well, i must say, tings hav changed for the better 2day...
AND TATS GOOD!
I am so hyper now for some unknown reasons...
2day is be ur teachers' pet day... (according to adrain)
Very, err waste of time! yes, waste of time...
Wasted so much time for morning assembly...
Then concert, worse...
First was dun forget the lyrics or watever it is...
All the songs are
OH
MY
***
Figure out the last word, u get it correct it giv u $10. Serious...
Anyway, next was the so called fashion show?
I was so dam looking forward to it!
SO NOT!!!!!!
Ok, seriously, the ben 10 show language has affected mi..
Even bernice peace shit as well...
Moving on, gay-man oik and terrain ouch... I very hyper rit?
HAHA! Then like i had no face to c anyone when they were posing...
Then loudest applause! Our class?
There was no applause nor clap!
COOL! I LOVE IT! SERIOUS!
The only noise was the ?!#$%^&*...
The sounds from the fan...
And on so called scream from one of the MCs...
She must be ps after nowing she was the only one!
HAHA!
N-NONSENTICAL
O-OBSESSED
T-TERRAIN
H-HACKING
I-IDIOTIC
N-NONSENTICAL
G-GILMAN
Anyway, soon went down to canteen for the chair ripy...
Cant decide $3 or $5?
In the end $5... SHIT... PIECE OF SHIT...
I ONLY USED $3...
The rest i gav jing ying......
No, adrain, seriously, nothing!!!
No one else wanted the money...
Then after tat went home from the chair ripy bizarre!
Nice, BIZARRE!
Then, went home and soon went for the training...
Ady lost so many brain cells at the chair ripy bizzare lor...
Juz couldnt tink of wat to use the money on...
Then CCA,
B-big
O-orang utans
R-retartedly
I-idioticly
N-*****ng
G-gay man
Then we discussed total defence silver...
Then soccer...
Then dismissed...
I still dun know y ppl cant remember bersurai properly...
Then went to the hall with qx and ks to do pull ups...
No face to let everyone c la...
We too noob ady...
Then went home and i guess tats all for 2day...

12:58 AM

Welcome!


Hi! My name is Aloysius Tan. Ppl usually call mi aloy...

It's Me


Currently studying in Evergreen Secondary School 3 Commitment... I can also be found in the periodic table. Aluminium(Al), Oxygen(O), Yitium(Y), Silicon(Si), Uranium(U), Sulfur(S). Status: Single CCA: NCDCC and I'm loving it

Taggy tag!

Rock and roll!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links


  • Nasya <3
  • 1 Respect
  • 2 Integrity
  • Adrain
  • Amirah
  • Bernice
  • Chi Yao
  • Elaine
  • Evgss Ncdcc
  • Fang Xin
  • Farah
  • Fiona
  • Hajar
  • Hwee Teng
  • Izzat
  • Izzatie
  • Jerq Horng
  • Jin Hui
  • My literature blog
  • Nadhirah
  • Nadia
  • Qi Xuan
  • Robin Lim
  • Shazwan
  • Si Dun
  • Wei Xuan
  • Wen Yan
  • Xin Hui
  • Yeo Yin

  • Memoirs


    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010

    count and count

    Credits

    Powered by: |x|
    Designed by: |x|
    Photohosting by: |x|
    Brushes by: |x|
    Image by: |x|