|
Thursday, February 25, 2010yeah just a quick update now people!!! yeah!!! somehow feel very hyper now so decided to update... =) well sec 3 life is quite different from low sec i can promise you... I miss 2 INTEGRITY 2009!!! Life back then was so much easier, better, funner, funnier... Anyway, english: very big jump... First class test everyone failed... wow... Chinese: i don't give a dam as always... E maths: had to do some catching up and now can cope already.. Quite easy to be honest. BUT SO FAR ONLY!!! A maths: horrid is the word. everything is horrid... Homework, test and the worst of all teacher... Geography: very very boring but i think still can cope... lol! Social studies: I'm the social studies rep!!! sianz... ms yong leh... Then one time i put most of the class worksheets into her pigeon hole, all gone... gosh, luckily she never killed me... POA: omg! THE MOST BORING SUBJECT EVER EVER EVER! its like beginning dam boring? Then start doing worksheets after 3 weeks then not so... But only after 1 week, ITS SO BORING AGAIN!!! ARGH!!! Pure chemistry: so far not bad as we are just revising lower sec stuffs.. Pure physics: one of the most boring subjects ever as well... And any lower sec reading this, trust me, its a big jump... Lower Sec Physics and Upper Sec Physics are very far apart... And yeah i guess that all... And now on CCA!!! I darn hell want go LIA... I don't care... I must be CCA leader... Anymore??? hmmm... School time release always quite a big gap... Every monday and tuesday release at 3.15... And Wednesday and Thursday, 2.30... But usually need stay back.. Thanks to the stuppi maths teacher... But seriously i can see her face looks like a witch AND I WAS RIGHT! remember the metamorphosis evg 2010 book we got? The picture of her inside look dam well like a witch!!! Anyway back to CCA. I'm going for SNCO course, which is coming very soon!!! omg... hahaha i sure hope i can at least get a achievement there... =) Love life? hmm, shall not tell anyone... So far there are only 1 person who i can guarantee i can trust... Other than that i trust but not with my heart... And i hope i can go UDI, the lanyard so cool man... Anyway, games i'm playing now? On computer, none, still same... Still waiting for CRYSIS 2 and command and conquer 4... yeah!!! PSP, is dj max again!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1 ITS LIKE FINALLY I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!! But sadly its dj max portable black square... Which is for pros and unfortunately i'm not a full pro yet... So cant finish the game, so training yeah... But the songs are dam nice to hear man!!! LOVE IT! But sometimes so dam enthu about the game until my hand numb until very pain while playing, but its worth it... the game dam fun... Especially with earphones or headphones on... Love life? i think better not to tell anyone yet... Anyway today came back from school alone (screw it) because everyone was busy with something... Wish i had CCA for today... Anyway back to my story, saw a very cute but childish whiper correction tape so bought it... =) I think thats all, feel like i'm so gonna make this blog alive again... =)
12:36 AM |