|
Monday, March 22, 2010Today is just another boring Sunday... Tomorrow's school... How great... Totally not looking forward to it at all... Its like I only started on my Holidays Homeworks today? Yeah and I am not planning to finish all today anyway... Now its like only half of all done??? Seriously, I don't give a dam... Its like after the SNCO course, I have no mood to go to school already... I realised how horrible my school was... And I also think I will most probably become a CLT in the future. Good thing eh? Whole day was just sitting beside my homeworks... With my Ipod Touch beside as well... And every 5 to 10 mins, I will check Facebook on my Ipod Touch. Hahaha, wanted to see any new friends from SNCO course who hass added me... And about the SNCO course and SNCO course Sierra group... Its like oh my goodness... The feeling is like love... Really can't bear to part from Sierra... Its the first time such a course had so much impact one me... I miss all the pumpings... I miss all the games... I miss all the Footdrill... I miss all the scoldings... I miss all the lectures... I miss all the jokes... I miss all the food... ( not really... LOL) I miss all the Sirs and Mdms... I miss Sir Saleem... I miss Sir Kang Soon... I miss Mdm Nadhira... I miss Sierra... I miss all my platoon friends... Its like the best best best ever March Holidays ever... I just went to facebook just now to add all the members of the 8th SNCO Course... =) Except for one because its like his Display Picture was of a person with a Warrant Officer Rank and a Lanyard... So I doubt that member was a cadet from the SNCO Course... Tomorrow's school... Timetable has changed... Well, I don't really care... Still NCDCC is the best... It shall or forever will be... Can't wait for this Friday training if there is... Yeah kinda want to show off new badges... LOL HAHAHAHA.... Human nature right??? Hahaha, Aloysius is not that humble eh? Hahaha, as Sir Saleem has said, from this point of time, we will start to miss all the punishments we had since Secondary 1... I bet we will... And I'm not going to be one of those people who just pump here and there because I know how it feels to be pumped... And now! Headphones!!! Still having a problem on choosing which to buy... Budget is $200... So choices are 1)Audio Technica ATH-WS70 : $198 2)Audio Technica ATH-ES55 : $155 3)Sennheiser PX 200 II : $129 4)Audio Technica ATH-FC700 : Around $80 5)Denon P372: Around $90 So these are the current choices... First one is BASS BASS BASS... So quailty like mids and others might not be that good... And its rather expensive as well... Second the one i just found out to be rather good... Third is quite small... However, reviews say it packs a punch... Forth And fifth is the foldable type... So third, forth and fifth are foldable type... While for the first and second, only the earcup can swivel to the right and left but I think that should be okay... Just need to handle it with more care... Still trying to find more better headphones... Haiz... Bothering me.... Planning to buy in 2 weeks time... I think thats all... Sierra Sierra Sieraa!!!! =D
12:50 AM |