|
Monday, March 15, 2010Well, i'm feeling dam sleepy right now... Yeah so try to make it a short one... L.I.A. camp is over... Was very tiring but very fun as well... First day straight away get pumped... Then so on nothing much so interesting... Actually there is a lot but i think i can't think of any right now... On second day it was like not much sleep already... And slept earlier as well... First nght slept at 4am. Second was 3am... =) First night was basically having night trail thats why... Second night was watching a movie... The movie was We Were Soldiers... Nice show indeed but watched before anyway... It was like it was dam cool man... When a person got shot, got blood come out... Dam realistic... Hahaha... Soon kept talking in the show, and it got a little boring so I was like "come on man, just go to the war, cut your crap" and soon it did... The rest of the day managed to keep awake very well... However third day morning. woke up at 4am... Yeah don't need rub your eyes,its not 25 hours sleep. Its 1 hour sleep and we had to do some thinking straight away... Everyone was dam sleepy, even me... I tried using my over clock ability to keep awake but somehow only worked after one hour passed... So whats my over clock ability? Well, i don't think most of you can do it... Its basically controling your mind to keep you awake by making your heart beat faster... Maybe Nicholas Tee can... Anyway, today was the first day of SNCO course... Really didn't expect to see that other schools were so far away... Don't wish to say anything further now, maybe after the course... Today was mostly lectures and everyone was like saying so tiring... Seriously, i don't know what to say... I came back from L.I.A camp yesterday and had insufficient sleep... And i found it ok? -.- Anyway, tomorrow is the day where the real course begins.... Footdrill for many hours... And its Gold Fottdrill... So wish me luck... =) And oh ya, what about holiday homeworks??? Basically looking at the way I am going to day, Won't be touching any until the weekend at all... So most likely can't finish at all... Anyway, more into my life... I have decided to turn over a new leaf on one bad habit... Yeah and that is vulgarities.. So yeah, if you are close to me, I always say vulgarities a lot... So i started this mission for myself a few weeks ago and i must say i have almost done it... I used 95% lesser now already... Yay me! And why did I wanted to change? Yeah, was walking home one day when my light bulb suddenly lit up. Hahahaha! Just joking... I'm doing it for her... Its like somehow, whenever I am looking at her, she is also always looking at me... Shall not elaborate any further... Don't wish to disclose too much... Another thing is that i have tried changing my English as well... As you can see, this post is almost perfect English... So yeah, well not near perfect but spelling wise and everything... And i think i shall stop here...
10:24 PM |