|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010Still horrible... Nothing much today as well... Physical Education for first lesson... Boring as usual... 50% of it was a lecture by Mr Joseph Tan... Kind of due to the wet weather... Next all boring... Just passed through the day by daydreaming as well... Its like almost did not see you today at all... Only when I went to change into sport attire before the first period, went to the forth floor toilet and saw you along the corridor... Looking at the other direction... Then whole day did not get a chance to see you anymore... Not even in class... Thanks to changing back to normal seating arrangement... So now back of class again... Always have to change specs to see those stupid small handwriting on the board... After school its like somebody is so going to get it if I spread it out... Shall ask Nicholas Eo for opinions tomorrow first... Thats about all for today... And its like after the holidays, during my nap, I always can't seem to wake up at all... Its like I am always so sleepy... Wonder whats wrong... I still want SNCO course... And i still miss Sierra... And i think i decided to become a CLT in the future. =)
1:25 AM |