Saturday, July 31, 2010


Harrow! (with peter chao essence)
Hahaha... Was saying that the whole of yesterday... (now midnight ler)
Anyways, my studies seems to be getting from bad to worse...
But I seriously think that I must do something...
I'm trying to, for her...
Shall just talk about today...
Had Chinese test, should be fail...
English compo test, wrote crabs.
And then nothing much ler until CCA.
Can get close to you. SMILE!
Then the school ndp was still as boring as ever...
I doubt it will get any better but in fact will get even worse.
Next week full dress rehearsal... -.- Thats so unawesome...
And if you really cannot tahan, just fall out k?
Don't overdo yourself. Don't care about what other people say about you.
Cause in our world, there is only me and you.
After CCA was like shiat, the worse part of whole day...
Your friends really cannot tahan them leh...
The only part I like was holding your hands, other than that, SHIAT.
Don't wish to elaborate... And I walked off for a reason...
Went home with many thoughts rushing through my head...
Went home and came out again at 8 to go cycling...
Was wearing your favourite shoes. XD
And went to your block then on to waterfront by the looooonnng way...
Didn't want to go to Admiralty park cause I think it will be dam creepy...
Evening is already so creepy... Imagine the night...
In the end, almost had a bad accident...
I was like speeding then this stupid indian man see me.
SEE ME LIAO LEH, STILL PURPOSELY DON'T WANT TO TURN AWAY.
Then jammed brakes and my tyres were like skidding all the way... omg...
Then stopped with my finger hitting his bike... Dam pain la... -.-
And he still say something like whats wrong with me...
Seriously... SERIOUSLY _|_ HIM. And no, me not gay...
Waterfront at night is sure at very nice place for lovebirds...
Wish you could be there with me...
Then followed by speeding the stretch of waterfront phrase B followed by
climbing the super steep hill... omg, I made it!
Although I had to stand on bike and cycle... -.-
Then went back same route home.
Came home and everything was so awesome!
You can really make me forget about all my unhappiness..
I really love you.
I love your smile, your big wide smile...
And i love your face after we hold hands. It looks different.
I just love you, only you, my one and only you.
My one and only darling angel Nasya.
Wo ai ni!!!!!
ALOYSYA FIGHTING!!!!

12:32 AM

Welcome!


Hi! My name is Aloysius Tan. Ppl usually call mi aloy...

It's Me


Currently studying in Evergreen Secondary School 3 Commitment... I can also be found in the periodic table. Aluminium(Al), Oxygen(O), Yitium(Y), Silicon(Si), Uranium(U), Sulfur(S). Status: Single CCA: NCDCC and I'm loving it

Taggy tag!

Rock and roll!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links


  • Nasya <3
  • 1 Respect
  • 2 Integrity
  • Adrain
  • Amirah
  • Bernice
  • Chi Yao
  • Elaine
  • Evgss Ncdcc
  • Fang Xin
  • Farah
  • Fiona
  • Hajar
  • Hwee Teng
  • Izzat
  • Izzatie
  • Jerq Horng
  • Jin Hui
  • My literature blog
  • Nadhirah
  • Nadia
  • Qi Xuan
  • Robin Lim
  • Shazwan
  • Si Dun
  • Wei Xuan
  • Wen Yan
  • Xin Hui
  • Yeo Yin

  • Memoirs


    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010

    count and count

    Credits

    Powered by: |x|
    Designed by: |x|
    Photohosting by: |x|
    Brushes by: |x|
    Image by: |x|