Friday, July 23, 2010


Perhaps going to start posting again often as
I don't know whats up with me nowadays...
My heart beats so fast the whole day...
And at the end of the day, I feel so tired...
Its rather annoying as well...
And today was the first day in school without you in school...
It feels very empty and I really miss you a lot...
At least still managed to see you during CCA.
Just that in school...
I really don't like somebody...
He seems very friendly...
You said he will ignore you soon...
But i doubt so...
He gave me the warning smile on the day he knew about us...
And he seems to be taking action now...
I really don't want to lose you to him...
Because i really love you very much...
So please, please just get away from him?
I know I'm very sensitive...
But if you really feel that I'm controlling you too much...
Then just continue it with him then...
I believe I still can hold it in...
But if you were in my shoes, you might know how I feel right now...
And its not that I don't trust you...
I trust you, I love you.
But I seriously can't bear to lose you.
It is sure to have a catastrophic effect on me...
I initially thought that it will be nothing as well...
But it seems to be changing...
Especially after see what your close friend posted on his facebook wall...
Don't be sad when you see this...
Cause I love you and I will do anything for you to be happy.
I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

And I do not want to lose you..

10:24 PM

Welcome!


Hi! My name is Aloysius Tan. Ppl usually call mi aloy...

It's Me


Currently studying in Evergreen Secondary School 3 Commitment... I can also be found in the periodic table. Aluminium(Al), Oxygen(O), Yitium(Y), Silicon(Si), Uranium(U), Sulfur(S). Status: Single CCA: NCDCC and I'm loving it

Taggy tag!

Rock and roll!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links


  • Nasya <3
  • 1 Respect
  • 2 Integrity
  • Adrain
  • Amirah
  • Bernice
  • Chi Yao
  • Elaine
  • Evgss Ncdcc
  • Fang Xin
  • Farah
  • Fiona
  • Hajar
  • Hwee Teng
  • Izzat
  • Izzatie
  • Jerq Horng
  • Jin Hui
  • My literature blog
  • Nadhirah
  • Nadia
  • Qi Xuan
  • Robin Lim
  • Shazwan
  • Si Dun
  • Wei Xuan
  • Wen Yan
  • Xin Hui
  • Yeo Yin

  • Memoirs


    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    July 2010

    count and count

    Credits

    Powered by: |x|
    Designed by: |x|
    Photohosting by: |x|
    Brushes by: |x|
    Image by: |x|